Staying wild at heart, we come full circle again.
November 21 - 26, 2023
Costa Vicentina, Portugal
This is a rite of passage
for radical transformation.
It’s time for a new beginning. Wild Wisdom is the next step on the self-discovery path of all those who have participated in at least one edition of the emblematic Wild Spirit.
Deepening what you have awakened before, you will be guided to step outside of ordinary reality and embark on a truly magical journey into the sacred realms of your existence.
Because to reach your peak, you must first discover your depths.
At Wild Wisdom you will...
Awaken the inner healer
Let go of pain and heal wounds
Ignite the warrior spirit within you
Have one “a-ha” after another
Love yourself for who you truly are
Reunite with your tribe
Kalid continues to offer a tailored experience of ancient wisdom in a contemporary setting. A time of insight, rejuvenation and expansion that will ignite your inner flame and manifest change in your life.
The adventure continues… are you ready?
At Wild Wisdom you will immerse into the dimensions of time the way the Incas envisioned them.
You will find healing from the memories of the past, energy and courage in the present, inspiration and clarity for the future.
We gather again to open new dimensions within our beings. To share and unveil new channels of understanding. To open new doors of perception. And to celebrate everything we already are.
“When I heard that the long-awaited "Wild Spirit II" was scheduled, my first thought was: "how is Kalid going to top himself this time?" I really trust his work, but I didn't know it would be so profound... There are new surprising and powerful invitations. Another masterpiece by Injoy!"
Children & Teens Coach
The four new allies on this journey
We continue to reveal the wisdom of the Inca tradition and their infinite dimensions. Each of these four power animals carries a unique medicine and profound teachings. They will shake up the stagnation, guiding you to access and rediscover your inner wisdom.
Let the serpent teach you how to heal the past.
Let the jaguar lead you to empower the present.
Let the eagle guide you to envision the future.
Let the colibri show you how to live in joy.
Facilitated by Kalid, Founder of Injoy
Kalid is an innovative therapist and teacher, recognized beyond borders for his unique ability to create bridges between ancestral wisdom and modern therapeutic processes.
He has helped catalyze profound personal transformation of hundreds of thousands of clients worldwide in countries like China, Sweden, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Germany, England, Peru, Croatia, Austria and Portugal.
He is known for his impeccable work and down-to-earthiness as a facilitator.
years of facilitating Wild Spirit retreats
years of experience working with people
countries visited as a facilitator
What People Are Saying
The Venue & Accomodation
We gather again at the Monte Velho Retreat Centre, that stunning place surrounded by natural beauty where you already feel like home.
Whether you have been longing for solitude, or you’re coming in good company, there’s a handful of accommodation options you can cherry-pick from: individual suites, couple suites and shared rooms.
A beautiful temple, the surrounding nature, and delicious organic food everyday make this centre the perfect home for our Wild Spirit and Wild Wisdom retreats.
- 5 days of transformational experiences, powerful sessions and ancient rituals
- 5-night stay at the exquisite Monte Velho Retreat Centre
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners
- 1 workbook, crafted to go along with your inner journey
- 1 integration and follow-up video masterclass with Kalid
Book Your Spot
November 21-26, 2023
Tuesday, November 21, after 15h
Dinner at 19h
Tuesday, November 21, at 20h30
Sunday, November 26, at 14h
On the last day of Wild Wisdom you will leave feeling reborn: radiantly alive, in deep presence within yourself and proud of your own journey. Your spirit will be ignited with passion and clarity, brimming with vibrant energy for the life that awaits you.
Yes! Wild Wisdom is a retreat for those who participated in at least one edition of Wild Spirit. We suggest that you join us in Wild Spirit 🙂
Yes! It is possible for you to choose a payment plan split in 4 payments over 4 months. Another option is to pay 50% when you register and the other 50% latest 21 days before the retreat starts. Just follow the normal registration process on our website and this option will be available at the checkout.
If you already are a Wild Spirit you know that part of the magic you are going to experience is the surprise factor! You will be presented with a blend of ancestral rituals with cutting-edge therapeutic techniques, breathwork, shamanism, dance, meditation and teachings from the 4 power animals. The structure and activities will be new. For sure you will have an intensive program full of transformational experiences, time to unplug and (re) connect with yourself, with nature and with an amazing tribe of Wild Spirits!
The retreat starts Tuesday 19h and finishes Sunday after lunch, around 14h. Check-in must be done on Tuesday during the afternoon. Check-out is Sunday after lunch.
No. Wild Wisdom is an experience designed to happen onsite due to the structure, schedule and all retreat details.
– If you cancel your registration more than 60 days before the retreat begins, we will refund your payment. However, an administrative fee of €150 will be retained for internal costs. You also have the option to transfer your payment to another date. The same administrative fee of €150 will be retained for internal costs. If you do not use your payment within one year, no refund will be issued and it cannot be transferred to a later date.
– If you cancel your registration less than 60 days before the retreat begins, your payment will not be refunded. However, you have the option to transfer your payment to another date. An administrative fee of €150 will be retained for internal costs. If you do not use your payment within one year, no refund will be issued and it cannot be transferred to a later date.
– If you cancel your registration less than 30 days before the retreat begins, or if you do not attend the first retreat session, or if you withdraw from the retreat after it has started, no refund will be made. The exception to this policy is if Injoy determines, after your enrolment, that the retreat is not suitable for you. In this case, we will fully refund your payment.
– In the event that Injoy cancels the retreat, the full payment will be refunded to you.
– If you suffer from sudden ill health, or recent bereavement, please contact us immediately to email@example.com. Your retreat fee can be suspended until a suitable alternative date can be found. Refunds may be considered if a medical certificate is provided. However, the administrative fee of €150 will be retained for internal costs.
– All requests for cancellations and refunds must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no age specifications to participate in this programme. However, participants must be +18. This retreat is not suitable for kids or young teenagers.
This is an intensive programme, which involves lots of body movement, emotional expression, opportunities for deep healing and other intense experiences. Although we had pregnant women participating successfully at Wild Spirit in the past, we feel it’s better to play safe as the gestation phase is already such a delicate and profound process.
We want and do our best to be able to welcome human beings with minor health issues, disabilities or other. Please get in contact with us and together we will understand if this experience is suitable for your situation.